We are proud of the customer care we provide in Taj Bakery which includes not just the quality of our products, but as well the dependability of delivery. To ensure high-quality service, we ask that cancellations and changes to your order be made within 24 hours prior to the date of your delivery. Please refer to our Policy on Refunds for more information on refunds for cancellations. If there are last-minute changes in the design or shape of cakes, any additional costs are to be paid in cash upon delivery.
Please be aware:
Delivery will be limited to one address.
- We invite you to contact us regarding multiple address delivery for bulk purchases only. (Charges apply)
- Cakes can only be made between 8 am until 9pm.
- Mid-night or late-night delivery is possible at a cost on the request. Contact us.
- The delivery price does not include tips for the delivery driver. We suggest that you not tip.
- We can’t ship to P.O. boxes
- The recipient could be contacted to make arrangements for an appointment for a delivery
- Signature of the recipient is needed for each delivery in order to verify the delivery.
- We cannot be held accountable for any delays or inconsistencies of delivery caused by customer inaccessibility, incorrect address, delays caused by the peak season and weather, natural catastrophes strikes, or transportation delays.
For residential deliveries:
If the recipient isn’t in the area when the delivery is made, we’ll contact the recipient to determine whether they are willing to leave the order there. If the recipient is not able to accept their purchase the entire value of the order will be charged on the credit/debit card you used for your purchase.
For business/school deliveries:
The delivery driver will be waiting in front of the desk with security or the receptionist, to get your signature. If the office has been closed by the time of delivery, specify this in your delivery request. We will be waiting for you to be able to receive your delivery outside of your building.
Cash on delivery:
The offer is only applicable for orders.
Pick up in stores:
Pay online and pick up from the store you have selected when placing the order.
The final cost when you check out. There will be no additional charges.
Pay for your order:
We offer a variety of options to pay for your order. These methods are provided by a third-party payment gateway. You are able to make use of payment options like credit cards, debit cards Net banking, Cash on delivery, and more. Our reliable payment gateway partner employs secure encryption to safeguard your personal information on credit cards in all circumstances.
If the payment is successful, you are notified via email as well as a voice confirmation. If you are unable to pay, please Contact Us.